About counselling, therapy and coaching
I understand that making the decision to seek help is a big step to take. Coming to see a counsellor can feel daunting and embarrassing, but I am here to help and not to judge. I will treat you with discretion, respect and confidentiality.
In the first session we will talk about the problem that you believe you need help with and I will gather background information to help me understand how I can help you.
Terms of Business
- I work on a variable fee structure basis that takes into account people’s individual financial circumstances and therapeutic needs and reflects my training, experience, and skills, as well as competitive rates for the geographical location.
- All sessions are for 60 minutes. I offer flexible session times, including weekday daytimes, early mornings and evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Clients referred through Paula Hall & Associates will be charged in line with the Harley Street practice fee structure.
- All sessions start and end on time.
- Cancellations need 48 hours notice. Otherwise the full fee may be incurred.
- Details about you and what is discussed remain strictly confidential. The counsellor follows the BACP and COSRT codes of conduct and ethics.